Choosing the right HVAC company is an incredibly important decision for any home or business owner. You need to choose a company that’s knowledgeable and willing to answer any questions you may have about your HVAC repair or installation project. The quality of their workmanship will determine how well your heating system performs and how long it lasts. Askwel Solutions LLC can help you with all of your heating system needs.
How We Can Help
We are a Bryant authorized dealer but our professionals have extensive knowledge of all brands and versions of heating systems currently available on the market. Our services include:
For any of your furnace repair needs, we will arrive at your home or office and work with you to diagnose the problem.
We will ask you questions about the current function of the unit and then overall questions about your home or office’s heating. We will offer solutions for your furnace repair, along with suggestions on ways that you can save money on your monthly energy bills. It is our job to not only repair your current system, but to work with you to ensure that you have less emergencies in the future.
There are times when it is just not possible to repair your old furnace. When your unit has heated its last room, then its time to call in the professionals who know about the latest technology on the market and are licensed to install the very best brands in the business.
When you are looking to replace your current unit our professionals will begin to ask you a series of questions to determine which furnace will be the best option for your home or office.
- Are the rooms in your home properly heated and cooled?
- Would a system that focuses on zone heating be a better investment for your home or office?
- How many furnaces and air conditioners do you currently have?
- Are you planning home renovations at some point where you may need additional heating and cooling?
- Are you looking for an energy efficient furnace?
- Is the noise of your unit a concern?
- Would you like to be able to control the temperature of your home while you are away from a smartphone or other mobile device?
The answers to the above questions, along with a variety of others for your specific home or office will help us to provide you with the very best options for your new furnace installation.
Comfort is the goal of forced air heating system and is the result of an indoor environment that successfully affects the rate of heat loss from the human body. A forced air heating system is expected to produce comfort 24 hours a day for the entire life of the equipment.
The best equipment available will not yield satisfactory performance if it is not properly maintained. In fact, poor maintenance is the number one reason for equipment failure, which leads to costly repairs or equipment replacement. Annual maintenance is the single best method to keep equipment running efficiently, avoid costly repairs and permanent damage. With proper maintenance, your air conditioning and heating equipment will work more economically and be more dependable for years to come.
Schedule your Clean & Check today and keep your equipment running at peak performance and get the maximum comfort from your HVAC system.
Furnace Service Check List:
- Remove burners and pilot assembly- clean and inspect for cracks and rust
- Check flue pipe for rust holes and good seal at chimney
- Check draft and chimney passages for obstruction
- Inspect heat exchanger for cracks and holes
- Vacuum combustion chambers
- Inspect electrical components and connections
- Inspect and test blower assembly
- Replace air filters (customer supplied)
- Vacuum blower compartment
- Relight and adjust pilot height
- Check pilot and main burner safety
- Cycle on burner and check and adjust flame pattern
- Check hi limit operation
- Level wall thermostat and check calibration
- Cycle furnace to check for normal operation
Call Askwel Solutions for Your Heating System Needs
Askwel Solutions will get the job done right the first time. As a leading HVAC repair and installation company, we’re known for our great workmanship and customer service. Finding solutions is our business. We will work with you to determine the best comfort solution for your needs and budget. Our friendly and knowledgeable team will answer all of your questions. Call us at (708) 793-0417 to learn more about our services and products or to request an appointment.